BBD Lifestyle is the premiere residential home automation company in St. Petersburg, FL. We offer the entire package to our clients - Smart Home Automation and Home Theater with Savant Systems, Motorized Window Treatments and Lighting Control with Lutron and home decór from companies like Bolier, Visual Comfort and Jeffrey Michaels.
Serving high-end clientele in the homes and condos throughout the downtown St. Petersburg area as well as throughout Tampa Bay we are expanding with the purchase of a new location and looking to bring on several new positions.
For our Lead Technician position we are seeking someone who possesses the following experience and is able to take a leadership role on jobsites and manage a team of installers.
- 5+ years experience installing residential custom electronics
- take a project from concept to completion through all phases
- lead and teach junior technicians while completing personal tasks
- build, wire, terminate, test, and troubleshoot equipment racks and advanced systems
- have a working knowledge of basic electrical theory
- have focused analytical and critical thinking skills
- have a working knowledge of residential pre-wiring
- proficient in the use of hand tools, power tools, ladders and lifts
- follows and maintains proper safety practices
- install televisions, projectors, screens, in/on-wall/ceiling speakers and other devices
- read and amend blueprints
- report job progress daily
- the ability lo lift up to 50 lbs.
- neat, clean, reliable, prompt, and has exceptional verbal and written skills
To be considered for this position, industry experience a MUST! Experience configuring a residential network is mandatory.
Savant, Lutron, Crestron, AMX, Elan, or C4, automation systems wiring and programming experience preferred.
Salary review and benefits available after the 1st 90 days. Paid vacation after 1 year. Paid holidays and sick time. Bonuses. Overtime rare. Relocation reimbursement negotiable.
Applicants with verifiable reference(s) will be considered priority. Vaccination against the Covid-19 virus required.