Account Manager-CI Sales
FLAS Status: Salary, Exempt
What is Custom Integration: Custom integration is the design and installation of custom technology solutions for a home and/or business. Custom integrators offer solutions for home automation, audio/video, surveillance, outdoor a/v, access control, lighting control, automated shades, networking, consulting and more. The central aspects of a custom integrators business are smart home products, home theaters, centralized control, automated lighting and general audio/video entertainment.
The Account Manager position for DOW Electronics is primarily responsible for developing and increasing business in their designated territory and pillar. You will be responsible for managing and strengthening existing accounts, as well as finding and growing new points of business, developed directly by you or developed from leads provided by any of our external partners. Job responsibilities and obligations may extend beyond normal workday hours; you may be required to work before and after hours or on weekends in order to accomplish your goals. This position will work closely with all DOW management to provide you and our customers with the materials and programs needed to make them successful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, plan and execute growth strategies for accounts within your designated territory.
- Responsible for increasing the profitability of DOW’s territories and footprint.
- Find and develop new relationships, along with maintaining existing relationships with customers.
- Maintain sufficient customer communication and assistance through phone, e-mail, online presentations, screen share and in-person meetings.
- Responsible for cooperating and interacting in a team environment that allows the professional growth of all employees.
- Communicate effectively with DOW Management, other Account Managers, and other internal departmental teams.
- Create a monthly in-depth analysis of the territory, significant account changes, and any new competitive information.
- Resolve customer conflicts and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Enhance Sales and DOW's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
- Strive to exceed projected Key Performance Indicators.
- Regularly meet with DOW Management to develop and shape the DOW Electronics vision.
- Ability to travel for short or extended periods including overnight travel as requested.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Highly focused and proactive to handle simultaneous deadlines.
- Extremely motivated, self-starter with a passion to succeed.
- Drive to learn new technologies and products.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office Suite, word processing, spreadsheets and databases; media storage.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard and using the telephone for extended amounts of time.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
- Ability to safely, frequently and independently move and handle up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to drive 3-5 days a week for up to and exceeding 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to travel via airplane as required
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Baisc Life and Long Term Disability
- Optional Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance at extremely low rates
- 401K Plan with 10% unlimited company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Special employee recognition days – always do something for major holidays
- Paid PTO, Bereavement and Jury Duty
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible scheduling if it can meet the needs of customers
- Product and technical training
- Upbeat atmosphere and fun work culture
- Family owned and operated
- Employee Purchase Program with a payroll deduction potential