Who We Are
Innovative tech manufacture recognized by the world's largest hotel brands and leading custom integration specialists as the premier provider of design-centric solutions. Séura® offers a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge Outdoor Television solutions, TV Mirrors, Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled solutions, Back-lit mirrors and more.
Seura is searching for an innovative sales leader with a passion for creating captivating experiences through our products, as well as develop and execute an integrated sales plan that delivers on the annual business objectives. If you are searching looking for a company that values a team-driven environment where respect, collaboration, and the determination to achieve are rewarded, then we are perfect for you!
- Develop and deliver product presentations focused on purchasing agents, owner’s representatives, retail merchandisers and business owners
- Work closely with network of independent rep organizations, distributors, regional and national retailers, internal product development and customer service teams.
- Develop new and cultivate existing internal and external relationships
- Continually refreshing product knowledge, as well as improving selling and communication skills
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, network industry events, conferences, and trade shows
- Adhere to the company brand, pricing and terms/conditions of sale guidelines
- Assist in product development by identifying industry trends and being the voice of the customer
- Identifies relevant consumer electronics trends and collaborates with both internal and external resources for new product development
- Meet & exceed sales targets set by management while managing annual expense budgets
Success requires the following
- Consumer electronics/technology experience highly desired
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant sales experience
- Ability to travel throughout assigned territory 60%, as well as to the Séura office in Green Bay, Wisconsin as required
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as professional presentation and negotiation capabilities.
- High comfort level in working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and recommendations are supported across the organization
- Success in growing brands by elevating existing business to higher levels of performance and creating new growth opportunities
- Strong strategic, analytical skills and ability to provide actionable recommendations
- Proven experience translating consumer insights into successful brand initiatives and programs.
We pay attention to the details…
You will enjoy the many benefits that our company has to offer. In addition to our paid vacation and holidays, we offer a full benefits package, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, a comprehensive employee wellness program, summer hours, and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Send us (email@example.com) an introductory letter and resume telling us why you’re the next excellent addition to the Séura team.