We are a premier audio, video and home automation sales company. Our company has a very entrepreneurial and tight-knit culture, with a showroom location in North Scottsdale and a sister company in Long Beach, CA. Between both locations we have a team of ~35 spread across office support, system design, project management, and field installation
- Proven audio/video experience, preferably within a/v installation
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to offering top notch customer service
- Independent thinker who is not easily rattled
- Management experience
- Multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to lift, move and carry heavy product
- Team player who enjoys collaboration and being a liaison between sales and installation and client
- QuickBooks Enterprise proficiency
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma
- Project Walk Throughs when required
- Reviewing System Designer’s Estimates for accuracies and adjustments as needed
- Field client concerns and questions post-install date
- Oversee & take part in installation
- Finalize installation & system instruction with client
- Collect Final Payment
- Quote & schedule additional follow up needed
- Create & manage project plans and changes along the way
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Lead technicians with process of issue identification and resolution during install
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/system designer/install team
- You must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time; run, walk, stoop, crawl, and climb ladders, while tolerating heights as needed
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
- Exceptional hearing and eyesight
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Desert Valley Audio Video, we know our company's success is directly correlated to the success of our employees. So it's fitting that we thrive on and encourage employee growth, both professionally and personally.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A competitive hourly rate (DOE).
- 401K with matching (after 1 year of employment).
- Bonus eligibility that is based off of a personal performance-based incentive plan
- A PTO & Sick Time program
- Special gifts for significant life events, such as marriage, the birth of a child, and buying a house.
- Heavy Employee discounts on equipment
A few facts about Desert Valley Audio Video
- We’ve been around since 2011
- We’ve grown from a three man crew to over 35 employees in two states
- We are a Control4 Pinnacle and Diamond Dealer – the largest in Arizona
- We have been on the CEPro 100 list of top integrators across America for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.