Our Merchandise & Inventory Supervisor will execute strategic plans in merchandising, inventory, and asset protection. This role will also lead, and mentor a small team to confirm accurate record keeping, storage and shipment of products are handled, while fostering a strong asset protection culture throughout the store. Other duties include assisting in the hiring selection, performance management, training, and special events while keeping team communication strong.
* Ensures accurate receipt, storage, and shipment/transfer of product to and from store along with all aspects of building maintenance (exterior and interior).
* Ensures Inventory employees prepare for truck arrival, loading and unloading procedures; accurately record and safely handle merchandise; process all product paperwork; home delivery; send backs, and damage claims are all executed as per SOP
* Maintains company and location visual merchandising standards by ensuring merchandise is displayed according to planograms and functionality checks have been completed.
* Ensures proper training of new employees; assess skills and knowledge of each team member; tailor training to specific needs of the learner; create individual learning and development plans/processes to insure that each employee is able to contribute fully.
* High school diploma
* 1 year of experience in leadership
* 1 year experience in sales/customer service, operations, warehouse/inventory or related fields
* 1+ year of retail or consumer electronic experience
* Associate Degree in Business or related field