From humble beginnings as a stationery and camera shop in 1954, Magnolia has grown to become the world’s largest, most award-winning retailer of premium consumer electronics.
This success was long overdue, and only achieved because of a fanatical devotion to customer service, premium product assortment, and an experience that inspires the Magnolia customers to dream about what technology can do for their life and entertainment.
For over 50 years, Magnolia AV has been dedicated to one thing, 100% customer satisfaction, offering premium audio, video and home automation gear for connoisseurs who demand nothing but the best. Today, Magnolia continues to grow, opening more Design Centers, where engineers can design the most impressive home entertainment systems, Magnolia has all the right tools to deliver an experience unmatched in the industry.
The best part, no matter which Magnolia store you shop, all the products and services are at your service, because the Magnolia family, along with the Best Buy brand, all work seamlessly together to provide you with solutions to satisfy your every home entertainment need.
As our Magnolia Custom Lead Integrator, you will be responsible for the delivery, installation, configuration, and programming of advanced audio systems in residential and commercial spaces. You will need to meet the Magnolia standard of excellence in device mounting, cable management, power management and functionality of audio products. You must have a solid understanding of general electrical and construction principles and be able to execute his/her work according to current National Electrical Code and Uniform Building Code standards as well as any Code or applicable laws mandated by the authorizing jurisdiction.
* Establish the cabling infrastructure needed for successful deployment of systems in both retrofit and new construction work environments.
* Programming basic automation and control systems to achieve system functionality and operation, allowing customers to control their audio, video, security, lighting, shades, HVAC, and networked system.
* Work with Magnolia System Designers, Project Managers, Engineers, Programmers, General Contractors, and Sub Contractors to deliver the client’s desired level of functionality and performance for their system and lifestyle needs.
* Responsible for all aspects involved with customer deliveries, set-ups, tutoring sessions and or troubleshooting.
* 21+ Years of Age
* 1 year of custom audio video installation experience
* 2 years of customer service
* Clean Driving Record
* A Low Voltage license where required or obtain within 90 days of becoming eligible
* Carrying/lifting/pushing/pulling weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 lbs. as part of team with or without reasonable accommodation