G4S Secure integration is looking for an Installation Manager to effectively schedule the work and assign tasks to team members based on team member’s skills, competencies, and experience in order to meet or exceed the assigned tasking and provide professional development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Managerial and career progression responsibility for Foreman and Technicians within the Region.
- QA/QC responsibility for all projects within the Region.
- Responsible for resource and project staffing for all technician resources across the Region.
- Co-own sourcing and qualification of subcontractors with Project Managers and Contract Managers.
- Understands, participates in and directs the Installation processes in order to support the requirements of the project contract and coordinates a team effort. Communicates effectively to direct reports the requirements and issues to be resolved. Responsible for providing daily installation work orders to installers.
- Provides guidance and proper instructions to Installation project personnel for planning, scheduling, and close out of projects. Is responsible for routing the installs in an efficient manner that enables the installer to complete installs in a timely manner.
- Actively participates and controls scheduling of technician resources to support project installations for the region.
- Understands the policies, procedures, standards, and goals of the organization and directs the execution of all aspects of installation projects with those in mind. Is ultimately responsible for the quality and quantity of work performed by installers under their supervision.
- Is responsible for scheduling and maintaining accurate training documentation for all technicians.
- Is responsible for developing a training plan for each technician based on individual skillsets and interests in conjunction with regional needs.
- Will conduct regular Safety Meetings with in-house and subcontract personnel.
- Is responsible to issuing material and equipment necessary to complete daily installations.
- Is responsible for maintenance and repair of company owned vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of progressively more responsible ONT Installation project experience in the electronic security industry.
- BS/BA in civil, mechanical, electrical, or construction engineering or construction management preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor