What does a Best Buy Sony Experience Expert do?
This Sony Experience Expert ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class end-to-end experience across all aspects of home theater products with emphasis on the Sony ecosystem. This role works closely with customers and other employees to demonstrate, promote and sell a variety of exciting Sony products in the Home Theater Zone and across the store to ensure customers’ end-to-end needs are met.
As the Specialized Vendor Home Theater Expert you will:
* Build relationships with retail customers, while providing them with relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
* Use innovative customer engagement and creative sales techniques to increase sales of Sony ecosystem products in the Home Theater Zone and Home Theater Department.
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge within new technology, HT product, advanced experience zone product and across the Sony ecosystem. Interact with vendor partner and market teams regarding insights on performance, promotions, and sales best practices.
* Maintain department’s merchandising and readiness to service customers throughout the day.
* Make complex technology simple for clients to understand and see unique value.
* Demonstrate excellence in execution of selling skills, and selling strategy as evidenced by coaching forms and Customer Metrics (NPS and Mystery Shops).
* Support sales strategies in partnership with the Sales Leader to achieve operating results, growth objectives, and overall financial performance goals.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Sony Experience Expert?
* 1 year of experience in sales, customer service or related field
* Ability to work successfully as part of a team
* Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
* Prior experience serving as a specialist/enthusiast in premium, luxury or complex technology product/services
* 1 year sales experience
* 1 year experience working with consumer electronics products/services