We currently have an opening for an Lead Audio/Visual Installer in the North Orange County area. The successful candidate must be outgoing, able to communicate to a very broad range of audiences ranging from small business or home owners to high-level individuals in corporate environments. Technical and troubleshooting skills are very important; however, our company places a large emphasis on strong work ethics, dedication, punctuality, integrity, and team unity. The candidate must be able to communicate clearly in English and be an organized, detail-oriented individual with the ability to efficiently solve problems. The company offers 401k with company match.
- Must have experience in running Cat5e, Cat6, fiber, coax, speaker wire, etc.
- Must have experience with installing televisions, speakers and audio visual components.
- Must have experience installing and programming commercial and residential audio/video systems.
- Must have experience installing and programming CCTV Systems.
- Must be willing to work in attics and other uncomfortable small spaces.
- Able to complete tasks efficiently
- Use good judgment to effectively prioritize work - ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while focusing on high-priority tasks
- Good understanding of audio visual and low voltage technology
- Team player is a must, and must be responsible/dependable enough to work independently
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proof of 5-7 years of experience REQUIRED
*Must also own reliable transportation and provide proof of insurance. Must also be able to pass full Background Check and Drug Test.
If you are interested in joining a growing company, then email your Resume with a Cover Letter explaining why you might be a good fit for this position. Please include at least 4 personal references. Any resumes without references and proof of 5-7 years experience will not be reviewed.