Tandem Marketing is hiring! We are looking to hire an additional Manufacture Representative for Indiana, Kentucky, and Southern Illinois for Premium Brands in the A/V marketplace for the Illinois market. We recently expanded this territory and we are looking to add an additional Manufacture Representative.
Tandem Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a Manufactures’ Representative in Indiana, Kentucky, and Southern Illinois. This position is responsible for actively pursuing new accounts, generating new business, effectively managing current accounts which include fostering account relationships and growing region at assigned levels. Must be able to collaborate with sales team members and follow sales cycle from beginning to end.
What Will You Do?
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Actively pursue new business to penetrate and grow business in a team selling environment
- Manage all aspects of the manufacturer rep team in region including, but not limited to: training/coaching, meeting sales and initiative goals, new product launch, and evaluating rep group effectiveness
- Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Effectively present strategic and sales plans to executive management team
- Effectively communicate between manufactures and dealers (i.e. Customer Service, etc.)
- Travel within Illinois to develop relationships with customers
- Represent Companies we represent at client meetings and trade shows to promote products
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
- A minimum 3+ years' experience in territory sales or custom AV/electronics, distributor and dealer sales experience; or combination of relevant education and experience
- Motivated, self-starter who desires success and holds oneself and fellow team members accountable
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Computer and database skills with proficiency in using the internet and software including, but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, GoogleDocs, WebEx, and Skype
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and complex work environment
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation, &/or government law
- Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritize workload based upon organization or needs
- Ability to multi-task and manage several assigned initiatives at one time
- Must possess high degree of professionalism
- Must be available for long, varied work hours at a time on certain occasions.
- Willing to travel 50% of the time ( In,Ky,IL).