Kevin Crouse Audio Design is looking for a full-time Inventory Manager / Van & Site Clean Up at their Hillside, NJ warehouse. This is a great position with a small company that offers the opportunity for growth. The expectation is that in 6 months to one year, this position will evolve into an entry-level A/V Technician.
TheInventory Manager / Van & Site Clean Up is responsible for managing warehouse inventory: electronics, supplies and miscellaneous items needed for KCAD installs. This individual is responsible for cleaning and re-organizing our vans (2) at the end of each day.
- This position requires a candidate that is organized,detail-oriented,responsible, accountable and is able to work independently in an unsupervised environment.
- Desire to have a career in A/V installation with future programming opportunities for residential homes and small businesses. Through this position, the employee will learn a great deal about the installation process, required parts and team; preparing to be an A/V Technician.
An Inventory Manager / Van & Site Clean Up will utilize the following skills and more as the position changes:
- Dedicated to the position, team and each client's job; undertaking and completing all work in a responsible and diligent manner
- Possess excellent time management skills, including extremely organized
- Ability to communicate team members
- Receive orders
- Match orders to jobs
- Prepare all necessary items for a job and organize them as they should be used
- Load & unload van
- 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License & Clean Driving Record
- Have your own vehicle
- Must be able to independently drive to job sites to deliver supplies when needed
- Independent Contractor, Full Time