Platinum Control4 smart home systems integrator seeking, experienced low-voltage installer with proficient troubleshooting skills. We specialize in home theater, distributed audio and video, security alarm systems, surveillance CCTV, computer networking, Wi-Fi, and much more. We are seeking ambitious individuals who can hit the ground running to empower our company.
-Minimum two years of experience as low-voltage technician / Alarm installer (On the job training for the right candidate)
-Experience installing and troubleshooting audiovisual products (i.e. RTI, Crestron, Savant, Control4, URC, Sonos, Lutron)
- Experience wiring, installing, and programming alarm systems (DSC, Honeywell/Ademco, Elk)
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate with clients and management; strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented worker, able to keep work area clean and organized
- Must be able to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds; must be able to bend, stoop, reach, climb
- Ability to do attic work and raised foundation crawl (Under a house for example)
- Basic computer skills, programming experience is a plus
Only candidates with resumes will be considered.
Full benefits after probationary period for those who qualify
Project: Automate Inc. is an equal opportunity employer