Sonitrol / Alarm New England continues to expand and we have an immediate opportunity for an experienced CT Low Voltage L6 Licensed Service Technician.
Do you have a strong desire to continue to grow and develop your skills in the security industry? Simply contact us, we have a great opportunity!
You’re good at:
- Servicing and Installing Security Systems, Fire Systems, CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Having the knowledge of IP & Networking.
- Being highly skilled to service, troubleshoot systems, program NVRs and alarm systems.
- Being accountable for maximum customer satisfaction
- The ability to maintain inventory on truck and have knowledge and understanding of all parts, part numbers and part descriptions.
- Acquiring knowledge of security products to be capable of marketing, and selling additional replacement products and repair parts to current customers.
- Observing and following all safety guidelines related to your job
We will offer you:
- Market competitive wages based on your experience
- Company rich match 401-K retirement plan
- Cost share medical, vision & dental plans
- Employer 100% paid Basic Life and Short-Term Disability
- Paid company Holidays, vacation and personal time
- Continuous product training for growth and development
- Company cell phone, lap top & vehicle
- Background checks, DMV checks and drug screen are required of the successful candidate.
Who we are:
Sonitrol/Alarm New England is a complete systems integrator, delivering superior customer service for over 46 years. We provide innovative security solutions to a broad base of public & private entities: residential, corporate, educational, non-profit & gvt sectors, offering a full suite of security protection including audio verification technology, video, fire, & access control.
Job Type: Full-time